Isobel and the Tin Pan Band
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Isobel is a jazz singer based in London. She trained in jazz vocals at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and has been performing at many of London's top jazz venues since arriving on the scene in 2014; including Ronnie Scott's, the Vortex and (of course) Toulouse Lautrec. Isobel developed her love of jazz and the Great American songbook at a very young age and started singing seriously at the age of 11. Since then she has had the opportunity to sing with ensembles of all shapes and sizes from her vocal/guitar duo to playing with a full sized studio orchestra in a tribute to the work of Jeremy Lubbock alongside fellow soloists Lianne Carroll, Joe Stilgoe and Tommy Blaize. She has also explored big band singing through her work as a vocalist with the National Youth Jazz Orchestra, in addition to small group work with her own quartet. Her debut album ‘Day Dream: Isobel Gathercole sings the arrangements of Colin Skinner’ is a love letter to the legendary albums of Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra.
Doors open an hour before the show
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
via Private YouTube Link
THERE WILL BE A 10MINUTE INTERVAL DURING THE PERFORMANCE
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Live Stream" ticket for you to watch our performance from your home. This is not a ticket to attend the performance in person.
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.