Human Traffic Live Show & Hip-Hop Brunch LDN
- No reviews.
- Printworks London
The Live Immersive Show & Then we Party with
The ticket INCLUDES The Live Show, the Post Show Party, entry to The 90s Culture Exhibition, 1 meal & 2 hours of all-inclusive drinks within the themed pop up!! Nice one Bruva!
The huge post-show party will be hosted by Hip Hop Brunch LDN....so get down with your good bad self with the UK's award-winning brunch pioneers at an incredible one-off date for A Lost Weekend: Human Traffic Live. The film's soundtrack has some classic hip hop tracks, so we will celebrate the genre and the era with an incredible line-up TBA in the Phase 2 announcement.
KOOPS RECORD SHOP:
We have built Koop’s record shop inside the venue that will hold some extra special line up guest DJs and artists over the course of the series! Expect some incredible faces pop up on the decks.
4 Layers - 1 Ticket price.
A manifestation of the film and the '90s era with a surreal trip or two along the way! Actors, dancers, performers, huge interactive projection mapping and a banging soundtrack, this will be unlike anything you have ever seen before.
THEN WE PARTY... 🙃
At the end of each show we head straight into a post-show party, we showcase a different musical taste each date, this is for Professional Party People!
THE '90s CULTURE EXHIBITION 🎨
To Rave or not to Rave? Your ticket also includes access to our incredible exhibition. Journey into the subculture, see where it came from and why it is still so relevant today.
THEMED POP-UP, STREET FOOD & BARS 🍔
Outstanding Pop Up featuring some of KERB Food's most incredible traders, bars and Koops Record Shop!
Food & Drink is included in the ticket price!
Doors Open - 12pm
Human Traffic Live Show Starts - 2pm
Party with Headline Talent - 3pm
Last Order Bars, Pop Up & Exhibition - 8.30pm
Close - 9pm
Printworks London, Surrey Quays Rd Rotherhith, London, SE16 7PJ
Canada Water (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.