Hugo Jennings Trio
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Taking inspiration from pianists such as Barry Harris, Sonny Clark, Kenny Barron, Wynton Kelly, and Cedar Walton, but also is an acolyte of composers such as Duke Ellington, Billy Strayhorn, Cole Porter, and George Gershwin. In addition, he composes his own tunes and enjoys adapting popular tunes from the first half of the 20th century to his own style (especially if said tunes have already been adapted by Dizzy Gillespie).Joining him on stage we have Lorenzo Morabito on bass and Louis Brown on drums, expect a night of Bepop from a band you'd think had been playing for decades! Recently seen at Toulouse Lautrec, with Rob Barron part of “L’Art de Jazz” evening before Christmas, we're delighted to have them back.
So book your table now and enjoy a wonderful evening with Hugo and his trio!
Standard Admission (Seated)
Seating is allocated on the day. Please ensure tickets are purchased in the same name as the lead booker to ensure you are sat together.
Doors Open 1 Hour before Start Time.
|19:30 - 22:00||£12.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.