THE OWAMBE PARTY!!
- Secret Location
Introducing THE OWAMBE PARTY!
What a time to be NIGERIAN!!!
371 TRIBES AND 36 STATES!!!!
Come and join us as we celebrate Nigeria 59th independence in true Faaji style.
This event is a no dulling event. Its all about TRADITIONAL WEAR, LOCAL FOOD, DRINKS and more.
Get ready to eat nkwobi, abula-(amala, ewedu and gbegeri) and wash it down with a nice chilled glass of origin.
We are taking you back to Nigeria, owambe style.
For those who are not Nigerian OWAMBE means: It is here!! THE FOOD IS HERE! THE PARTY IS HERE! THE LIVE BAND IS HERE! WE HAVE ARRIVED!
This is not an event you want to miss.
This year we ask you to join millions of Nigerians around the world celebrating the 59th anniversary of our country's independence.
Come dressed in your traditional local attire as we will also be giving out prizes to:
THE BEST DRESSED MAN (represent your tribe and show us what you got)
THE BEST DRESSED FEMALE (represent your tribe and show us what you got.)
THE BEST DRESSED ASO EBI CREW
Join the faaji gang as we celebrate our history and culture.
As always come ready to eat delicious food, meet amazing people and most importantly enjoy correct FAAJI.
Get ready for THE OWAMBE PARTY!
Lets celebrate Nigeria's achievements together.
It's going to be an experience!
Send us an email to email@example.com for your birthday bookings!
Well done! You have bagged yourself a standard ticket! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event and food. Come hungry, you won't be disappointed.
|19:00 - 00:00||£40.00|
Congratulations! You have bagged yourself an early bird ticket! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event and food. Come hungry, you won't be disappointed.
|19:00 - 00:00||£30.00|
Secret Location, Secret Location, London, secret location
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.