DENMARK STREET BIG BAND FT. PETER SAVIZON
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
*****"Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Venue, staff, food and music were excellent! Till next time!" - Guest Review from their previous visit!
Peter Savizon grew up listening to a variety of musicians and genres that have played an influential role in shaping their signature sound. Now, as a well-respected Musician, they aim to offer something different and unique to their fans by creating and sharing original music.
For some, music is just a way to let out a little bit of energy, but for Peter Savizon it’s so much more than that– it’s a way of life. Browse the site to learn more about how you can collaborate.
ABOUT DENMARK STREET BIG BAND
Remember when the exciting big bands electrified audiences…?
The Denmark Street Big Band recreates the swinging jazz sounds of the Big Band era, performing music and songs that span an entire century of music, including standards made famous by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr, Bobby Darin, Nat King Cole, Ray Charles, Glenn Miller, Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald along with other legends of ‘The American Songbook’.
Performing these classic songs including arrangements by Billy May, Nelson Riddle and Quincy Jones and using the finest musicians and vocalists in the UK, the band will transport you back to 1940's and 50’s Las Vegas, perfectly capturing the unique style and sound of this fantastic era of entertainment.
||13:30 - 15:30||£18.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.