CALI RIVLIN presents JAZZ DIVAS ft. CASSIDY JANSON
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Join Cali Rivlin and Friends, featuring Olivier Award Winning, Cassidy Janson for an evening of Jazz Divas! Paying tribute to Jazz and Soul’s finest : Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Etta James, Eva Cassidy, Amy Winehouse & more!
Celebrating true artists, expect the best tunes accompanied by anecdotes on the performers and their music’s fascinating history. Serving up a dynamite trio of guitar, piano and showstopping vocals. It's bound to be a smash hit, so you best book your tickets now.
Leading vocalist Cali Rivlin specializes in Jazz, Soul & Motown music and has collaborated with Jazz & Swing greats like Robin Banerjee (Amy Winehouse), Hossam Ramzy (Chick Corea) & The Jive Aces. Classically trained opera singer she's been recording and touring around the world her whole life. Cali's an accomplished piano composer: her original music show can regularly be seen at Toulouse's Piano room downstairs.
On guitar Cali will be joined by virtuoso Jazzer, Yoav Yenon.
Our special guest, Cassidy Janson can currently be seen playing Anna Hathaway in Max Martin's musical "& Juliet" (for which she won an Olivier award), and at The Mousetrap play. Her outstanding credits include the role of Carole King in Beautiful the musical, Avenue Q, Wicked, Chess (alongside Michael Ball) and Man Of La Mancha (alongside Kelsey Grammar). She was nominated for a Classical Brit Award as part of the trio Leading Ladies (alongside Amber Riley & Beverley Knight).
It’s a rare opportunity to witness these two ladies perform together with their signature onstage ease and warmth! Hurry up and book your table for a night of truly soulful Soul with dark & smooth Jazzy tones.
Doors: 6:30pm / Show: 7:30 - 10:00pm
|19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
Show: 7:30 - 10:00pm
via Private YouTube Link
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Live Stream" ticket for you to watch our performance from your home. This is not a ticket to attend the performance in person.
|19:30 - 22:00||£16.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.