Black Tie Ballroom Club
- No reviews.
- Colliers Wood Community Centre
Partnered dancing on a large floor to the Ewan Bleach Quintet and guest vocalist Alistair Sutherland and vintage records of quickstep, slow foxtrot, slow and Viennese waltz, tango, swing, jive, rumba and some cha cha, samba and Charleston.
Dress code: Strictly black tie, evening dress and vintage only (no tacky fancy dress costumes please).
Free introductory dance lesson for improvers in a new but simple slow foxtrot routine, taught by former world chapion Raymond Root from 7pm to 7:30pm taking place in the main hall.
Quickstep bus stop, snowball waltz and a Paul Jones.
Opening windows and good natural ventilation, candlelit tables and chairs for all guests. A glass of Prossecco, wine or beer and a dish of Indian snacks, or a portion of scampi, for all guests included in the ticket price.
You may bring your own drinks to this dance and we will provide glasses. There is a large Co Op supermarket next door, which stays open until 10 pm, where you may buy wine, Prosecco, beer, etc if you prefer to avoid carrying bottles with you on your journey to Colliers Wood
Black tie dance early bird
|19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Black tie dance standard ticket
|19:00 - 23:00||£20.00|
Intensive Viennese waltz lesson
2pm to 5.30pm lesson for those at improver level in perfecting Viennese waltz, taught by Raymond Root. Maximum twenty students. No need to bring a partner
|14:00 - 17:30||£25.00|
Dance and lesson
combined ticket for dance and lesson in Viennese waltz from 2pm to 5.30pm
|14:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
Colliers Wood Community Centre, 66 to 72 High Street Colliers Wood, London, SW19 2BY
Colliers Wood (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.