Alissa In Wonderland
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Join us for a whimsical cabaret spin off of Alice in Wonderland, expect to be taken on a musical journey as we navigate Wonderland together.
Alissa in Wonderland is a musical theatre cabaret created, directed and starring Alissa Finn, who draws parallels between life as a young adult and Lewis Carroll’s, Alice’s Adventures Through Wonderland. You'll get to venture through Wonderland with the musical styles of Stephen Sondheim, Joni Mitchel and the addition of some groovy jazz tunes.
"Alissa Finn has a very special talent and was born to be on the stage! Her enchanting voice and her dynamic presence will keep you enthralled from the very first note! A must see!" - James Sayer Singer/Songwriter and Broadcaster
The cabaret will feature Royal Academy of Music graduates, Lily Kerhoas (Cosette, Les Miserables) accompanied by Matthew Jackson.
Alissa is an actress, singer and native New Yorker who is a UK resident living in London with the Global Talent Five-Year Visa. She is a graduate of the Royal Academy of Music MA in Musical Theatre. Over the course of the pandemic, Alissa stayed active in the arts community teaching voice, and began creating her own family-oriented cabarets, developing a Living Room Lockdown Concert Series. Alissa first performed her Wonderland Cabaret at Piano Smithfield, August 2021. Due to the success, Alissa was fortunate to perform her Cabaret again at the Royal Foundation of St. Katherine Chapel the following October.
Alissa is grateful to be performing with such incredible talent by her side. Her accompanist, Matthew Jackson is a graduate from the Royal Academy of Music as well as her duet partner, Lily Kerhoas, who was most recently seen as Cosette, in Les Miserables. Singer and songwriter, Paul Shine will also join the cabaret on guitar and vocals. So book your table now!
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Watch at Home - Household Ticket (Online Only)
Watch LIVE or LATER from the comfort of your own home.
|19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.