Solve-Along-A Murder She Wrote
- The London Irish Centre
Pit your wits against JB Fletcher at Solve-Along-A-Murder-She-Wrote an interactive screening of a classic episode of Murder, She Wrote. Following the bonkers blarney that was "A Killing in Cork" Tim returns with the London-based adventure "Sing a Song of Murder".
Hosted by super-fan Tim Benzie the night featuring games, prizes and audience participation, with special permission from NBC Universal Television.
Solve-Along-A-Murder-She-Wrote celebrates all things 80s television mysteries had to offer – contrived scenarios! No DNA evidence! Massive hair! Has-been guest stars! And of course taking centre stage is film and Broadway star Angela Lansbury as novelist/detective JB Fletcher. Can you solve the crime before Cabot Cove’s best amateur sleuth?
- A race to solve the crime, with a Whodunnit Poll, taken every 'commercial break'
- A singalong to the theme tune with new lyrics!
- A Cabot Cove quiz!
- Clips and biogs of the campy guest stars!
Tim Benzie is a superfan of 'Murder She Wrote', having watched the original series live when it was first broadcast, and now relishing the repeats on ITV3. Tim is an award-winning playwright and co-writer of the Royal Vauxhall Tavern 2017 panto 'Goosed'. He is the co-producer of cabaret club night PopHorror with Paul Joseph, and starred in PopHorror immersive events 'Horror Prom' and 'Camp Friday 13th'.
Seated ticket - includes special props bag!
|19:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
The London Irish Centre, 52, Camden Square, London, NW1 9XB
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.