Off-Piste Speakeasy Bar
- Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock
Tucked away in the Vaults, join us for some clandestine cocktail fun at our exclusive Speakeasy, an under-the-radar luxe festive experience. Our Speakeasy is an intimate space for those of you who want to concentrate on the serious business of cocktails! Our pre-set experiences will take you on a cocktail tasting journey. Tantalising concoctions dreamt up by our team along with premium bar snacks. If you take having fun seriously - this is the place to be. There will be a food and drinks menu which you can order from with your waiter in addition to what is included in the ticket below (card payment only).
TABLE BOOKINGs £5 - £15
Fancy a drink at our speakeasy between one of the other experiences while at Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock? £5 - £10 to book the table and you can order with your waiter.
Operating one session (lasting 75 minutes) per evening from 18:00 our Pre Drinks Tickets are the perfect place to start your Skylight Christmas journey. On arrival you will receive a themed cocktail and tuck into some delicious bar snacks that will be available on your table. You will then receive a build your own build box cocktail set on your table and take you through the process of making your own cocktail. You will then receive a bartenders choice cocktail made (by us) to finish off your time at the Speakeasy before moving off to your next event, or stay if if we have the space (best check when you arrive).
|Ski School Ticket - Pre Drinks Ticket (6pm to 7:15pm)||18:00 - 19:15||£29.00|
Table for 2 (5pm to 7:30pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy?
|17:00 - 19:30||£5.00|
Table for 2 (7:30pm to 11pm)
Fancy a drink in our Speakeasy
|19:30 - 23:00||£5.00|
Skylight Christmas at Tobacco Dock, 50 Wapping Lane, Tobacco Quay, E1W 2SF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue reserves the right to refuse service due to any breach of Covid-19 regulations