An immersive game of competitive crime.
Criminals gather from around the world to compete in the Moonlight Hustle - The Gala event of thieves, cat burglars and con artists. The winner will join The Commission, the elite of the international criminal underworld. Somehow, you’ve nabbed yourself an invite.
Treasures are on display and the competition is simple: Steal them before midnight.
The Master of Ceremonies gathers everyone to attention. Tonight, he is your host and judge on behalf of The Commission. He reveals a collection of treasures, each with a different value and security to overcome. Whichever gang steals the most valuable treasure with the least suspicion will be crowned champion.
The gangs are led by veteran criminals, representatives from powerful factions in the underworld, all vying for a place on The Commission. Each has a master plan to execute, but they need thieves to pull off the heist - That’s where you come in.
Moonlight Hustle is from Rogue, the team that has created hit immersive games and experiences such as Heist, Time Run, The Crystal Maze Live and Ruckus.
Discover Discount Ticket
Discounted pricing for the first performance of Moonlight Hustle
|22:50 - 23:50||£17.00|
|Standard||22:50 - 23:50||£24.00|
Cavern, The Vaults, Leake street, London, SE1 7NN
2. All ticket sales are final. The cost of the ticket(s) will not be refunded except on the cancellation of a performance. Refunds will not be given if the purchaser can no longer attend the performance, has arrived late for the performance, or if the cast of the performance differs from the billing.
3. VAULT Festival performances have a default ‘no latecomers’ policy. This may be altered at the discretion of individual companies, but be aware that unless otherwise stated, late arrivals will not be allowed in and the ticket value will not be refunded. We define a “late arrival” as a ticket holder who arrives at the venue doors later than 30 seconds before the listed start time of the event. This policy is made available at all points of sale, on your printed ticket, on the VAULT Festival website, in your ticket purchase confirmation email, and in these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to arrive on time and VAULT Festival will not make exceptions for transport disruption, weather conditions, wayfinding, personal circumstances or any other reason for late arrival.
4. Your ticket guarantees you entry to the NAMED EVENT ONLY at the TIME LISTED ONLY, and is non-transferable to other performances of the same event, other events, VAULT Festival Lates or other ticketed bar-events.
5. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden at all times. Patrons discovered using prohibited devices will be ejected from the venue. No refunds will be given.
6. VAULT Festival Tickets are electronic or “Print At Home”. Ticket holders must bring with them either a paper copy of their ticket or an electronic device which allows the ticket pdf to be clearly visible. This is your ticket to enter the performance. You do not need to approach the box office on arrival, but must show your ticket when entering a performance venue. In the interests of the environment, VAULT Festival prefers ticket holders to use a smartphone or other digital device where possible.
7. VAULT Festival reserves the right to check the identity of the ticket holders when collecting tickets from the box office or upon attempting to enter a performance venue. Please bring the credit card used to purchase the tickets or photographic ID with you upon arrival, or let us know in advance if the tickets will be held by another party.
8. If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded where more than half the performance/event has taken place.
9. Children under 10 will not be admitted to the theatre except for family shows.
10. VAULT Festival reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
11. VAULT Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the advertised programme without prior notice.
12. VAULT Festival reserves the right to request a patron leave the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right. Any patrons exhibiting disruptive, abusive, anti-social or other discriminatory, offensive or any other behaviour deemed unacceptable by festival staff will be removed from the venue. No refunds will be given.
13. VAULT Festival reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14. VAULT Festival only accepts responsibility for tickets bought from VAULT Festival managed sales points. Any queries regarding tickets purchased from ticket agents must be directed back to the relevant agent.
15. VAULT Festival reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for the purposes of resale. Unless given express permission by VAULT Festival, tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain. To do so will render tickets void and the holder will be refused entry. VAULT Festival reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for these purposes.
16. Any complaints about a ticket holder’s seating or ability to view a production should be made promptly to the theatre staff either before or during the performance.
17. VAULT Festival Lates are 18+ events. We reserve the right to check your ID at venue entry. If you are underage you will not be allowed in – whether you have purchased a valid ticket or otherwise. No refunds will be given.