Connections: Explorative Concert Series
- St Andrew Holborn
Vox Vanguard's Connections is an explorative concert series that connects our Collective with the roots of our organisation, ever expanding and promoting the presence of the classical arts in contemporary society.
This inaugural, evocative and exclusive performance will showcase the bespoke repertoire from one of Vox’s most successful immersive experiences, Through the Wardrobe (based on C. S. Lewis’ “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”); featuring: soloist and rising opera star, Fleur De Bray, singing The Queen of the Night from Mozart’s “The Magic Flute”, as well as Debussy’s Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun, Vaughan Williams’ The Lark Ascending, special recognitions for some of the most influential artists within the Vox Collective and a keynote speech on how we all come together, to challenge and change the preconceptions of the classical arts.
|Connections||19:00 - 22:30||£33.00|
St Andrew Holborn, 5, St Andrew St, London, EC4A 3AF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.