TuckShop West End
- No reviews.
- Garrick Theatre
TUCK SHOP WEST END is the first ever Drag season LIVE on the West End, brought to you by the producers of Death Drop, TuckShop.
The season will see a season of incredible British Drag, including RuPaul’s Drag Race favourites Joe Black, and Ginny Lemon both take to the West End stage with solo shows; The hilarious five-star smash Gals Aloud featuring Cheryl Holewill play two gigs; Star of Death Drop LoUis CYfer hosts Holly Stars, direct from the West Endwith Death Drop brings her comedy club for a night of hilarious comedy. All The Kings Men, a regal night full of Drag King excellence from Oedipussi Rex, Richard Energy, Sigi MoonLight, Len Blanco and more; the Spice Gals perform with DRAG SOS star Tete Bang; Baga Chipz brings two nights of hilarious classic drag live with the Broads of soho – Lola Lasagne, Rose Garden, Mrs Moore and LoUis CYfer– be ready for the unexpected. Charlie Hides, from Drag Race US brings their CRAZY bingo night to the stage (over 18s only). Born This Way, and epic tribute to Lady Gaga plays host of viral sensation Bailey J Mills, and an incredible lineup including HERR, Ophelia Love, Jason Kwan, Bones and more. Juno Birch and Liquorice Black bring their Absolutely Completely Normal cabaret to the West End for the first time ; A night of the spectacular Bitten Peach – the UK’s only gender-diverse Pan-Asian cabaret collective, and The Cocoa Butter Club showcasing an exciting roster of queer performers of colour.
The festival climaxes on 8 August with Drag Me to the Musicals, a night of the best of theatre, with a fierce, fabulous and funny Drag Twist with some exciting special guests.
Tuesday 27 July, 7.30pm (Ginny Lemon and friends)
Wednesday 28 July, 7.30pm (Joe Black)
Thursday 29 July, 7.30pm (Holly Stars: Comedy Club)
Friday 30 July, 7.30pm (Gals Aloud with Cheryl Hole)
Friday 30 July, 10.30pm (Gals Aloud with Cheryl Hole)
Saturday 31 July, 7.30pm (Drag Queen Bingo with Charlie Hides) (over 18s only)
Saturday 31 July, 10.30pm (Born This Way)
Sunday 1 August, 7.30pm (All the Kings Men)
Tuesday 3 August, 7.30pm (Baga and the Broads)
Wednesday 4 August, 7.30pm (Baga and the Broads)
Thursday 5 August, 7.30pm (Bitten Peach)
Friday 6 August, 7.30pm (Juno Birch & Liquorice Black: Absolutely Completely Normal Cabaret)
Friday 6 August, 10.30pm (Spice Gals)
Saturday 7 August, 7.30pm (Cocoa Butter Club)
Saturday 7 August, 10.30pm (Cocoa Butter Club)
Sunday 8 August, 7.30pm (Drag Me to the Musicals)
Garrick Theatre, 2, Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.