No Carve Pumpkin Station
- No reviews.
- Centre Court Shopping Centre
The great BIG pumpkin giveaway day on 30th October at Centre Court!
Join us this Halloween as our performers host a no-carve pumpkin giveaway with themed games, stories and lead children in the choosing of their pumpkins. The pumpkins will then be dressed by the children in our no-carve pumpkin craft area using everything from bandages to glitter!
Alongside the have-a-go no-carve family craft zone, an artist will be hosting demonstrations to teach people other novel carve techniques – such as using power tools to create decorative lantern gourds!
All pumpkins are locally sourced form Garson's farm in Esher.
Free Pumpkin Ticket
No carve pumpkin station event at Centre Court. Drop in any time between 11am and 4pm, allow 30 mins for pumpkin decorating. One ticket per pumpkin.
|11:00 - 16:00||Free admission|
Centre Court Shopping Centre, Queen's Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.