Surrealist Dinner Party
- Secret Location London
In 1972, Baronness Marie-Hélène Rothschild threw a deliriously extravagant party for guests including Salvador Dali, Audrey Hepburn and Richard Burton. The result was the infamous ‘Diner de Têtes Surrealiste’...
This August, Lemonade and Laughing Gas invite you to enter this world for their next immersive dining experience, as they re-imagine and reconstruct this notorious dinner party...with your help.
Black tie and surrealist heads are compulsory. The rather exciting venue will be announced the week before (hint - East, Zone 2).
More clues will be unveiled in the weeks leading up to the event, and for those that wish, a downloadable journey route will be available from three different starting points, to lead you to the party in the way that L&LG know best.
The eating part of the evening will be art installation crossed with an experimental buffet: part sit down dinner, part eating journey discovered by you. The menu has been imagined by ex-Moro head chef Flo Hillier, and is inspired by the 1972 menu's oddities such as ‘Chevres hurlant de Tristesse’ (roughly translated as ‘cheese of goat screaming in post-coital sadness’). As usual, we’re collaborating with genius mixologist Alex Orwin for mind-bending cocktails and expertly paired drinks.
Welcome cocktail, 3 course dinner and all your entertainment.
|19:00 - 01:00||£45.00|
Secret Location London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.