Virtual Wine Tasting with Cheese Pairing
- Online Event
Join us on a fun and interactive two part virtual wine tasting experience with optional cheese tasting in the comfort of your own home - the perfect lockdown treat! We send your wine and cheese direct to your household ahead of the tasting. A wine tasting expert will then host a zoom session and take you on a discovery of 3 high quality wines with a selection of 3 artisan cheese that have been carefully selected to pair perfectly with our wine.
Part 1 (5th February) - 'Against the Rules' is an exciting tasting journey through wine regions you will know and love to uncover unconventional wines that go against the rules to deliver outstanding results.
Part 2 (13th February) - 'Strictly Sustainable': Sustainable wine making is the future. With these forward thinking wine producers we will discover the difference between organic, biodynamic and sustainable wine making.
In the company of fellow wine enthusiasts, through your interactive experience you will learn about your preference to wine and understand how wine and food really pair together. There will be live polls, Q&A chats and tasting games throughout.
*Please note that tickets are sold separately to each part and you can attend one or both parts. Wine Tasting Only tickets are £70 + £10 delivery, with the Cheese Pairing option an additional £20 + £5 delivery.*
We are Sip it. We are wine educators who create and host bespoke wine tasting experiences that are fun, stylish and contemporary. Sip it was born in 2016 to bring a fresh perspective to wine tasting. Our focus is on helping people understand their preference to wine so they can make confident wine choices. We do this by curating a diverse, high quality wine menu and by creating a relaxed, informative and interactive environment.
It's a tasty night not to be missed!
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.