Vegan Cheese & Beer Pairing
- The Gipsy Hill Taproom
We're joining forces with Crystal Palace favourite, Palace Culture for an evening of vegan beer and cheese tasting!
Learn all about the history and processes involved in both beer and vegan cheese making.
Our Gipsy Hill team will guide you through five vegan beers, all perfectly matched with Palace Culture's vegan cheese.
Tickets are £26 and entitle you to five 1/3 servings of vegan beer, five servings of Palace Culture vegan cheese and a guided tasting session.
Palace Culture is a Crystal Palace based vegan cheesemaker. They create raw fermented cashew and almond cheeses by soaking organic cashew nuts with filtered water and Cornish Sea salt. The cheeses are then flavoured with different spices and herbs and fermented using live cultures.
Tickets entitle you to five 1/3 servings of vegan beer, five servings of Palace Culture vegan cheese and a guided tasting session.
|19:00 - 20:30||£26.00|
The Gipsy Hill Taproom, Unit 5, 160 Hamilton Road, London, SE27 9SF
Gipsy Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.