Top Hat Catering Pop UP
- No reviews.
- Unit 1 Heliport Industrial Estate
This will be Top Hat Catering's 4th 'Pop up' series.
Top Hat Catering are one of the UK's leading exclusive caterers and we have let Chef George loose to create and amazing Valentine canape and 4 course tasting menu for you.
After arrival drinks and canapés our service team will show you to your reserved seating on shared tables in the barn and they will serve and guide you through the food courses.
So please join us for a great evening and an opportunity to taste some fantastic food and to meet some new people.
The price includes a cocktail and canapés on arrival followed by a 4 course tasting meal. (cocktails, wine and beer are available to purchase from the bar on the evening).
Dinner tasting menu
cocktail, canapés & 4 course dinner
|19:30 - 22:30||£45.00|
Cocktail, Canapes & 4 course dinner
|19:30 - 22:30||£55.00|
Unit 1 Heliport Industrial Estate, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3SS
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.