Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Classes
Over 18s only
Since 2009, Vestal Vodka have been creating distinguished spirits representing the best of craft vodkas available on the market today.
Each year, the harvest has produced genuinely unique products that highlight the underlying character of our base ingredients. Basically, they’re proud of their potatoes and love to show them off.
During the “Think you know Vodka, think again” event, Vestal aim to show you how this once proud spirit lost its way due to outrageous marketing claims such as filtering through Diamonds, water from the Himalayas and celebrity endorsements.
The event is hosted by founder and owner William Borrell who will open the evening with a brief history of vodka and the brand, a Vestal sharpner to get your taste buds flowing, a tasting of the full range of Vestal vodkas and a Q&A session.
Join us on Wednesday 4th May at The Marquess of Anglesey for this unique vodka tasting event!
The Marquess of Anglesey
39 Bow Street Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7AU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The Marquess of Anglesey, Covent Garden
A traditional pub with a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Covent Garden.
The Marquess of Anglesey offers great pub classics and seasonal specials throughout the day, using fresh, UK sourced ingredients.
We pride ourselves on our range of cask ales and have been serving traditional real ales since 1752!
We are neighbour to the Royal Opera House and some huge West End shows, including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We are also just a stone’s throw away from Covent Garden Market and the famous street entertainers of James Street.