The Social Diner Presents: Simon Boyle
About the Social Diner
The Social Diner is a gourmet supper club with a social purpose. We invite an extraordinary chef to cook alongside our apprentices at our social enterprise restaurant, Brigade Bar and Bistro. Brigade trains people affected by homelessness to work in hospitality and catering and has employed over 100 people as apprentices.
We've had the likes of Michel Roux Jr, Shay Cooper and Chris King host our Social Diner events, but now it's our very own Chef Founder, Simon Boyle's, turn.
Simon will be cooking a 4 course menu and all profits will fund our training programmes.
Simon is Brigade's chef founder and the vision behind our work with people affected by homelessness.
Alongside his social entrepreneurialism, Simon is an outstanding chef. His career began as an apprentice chef at the Savoy and he's since cooked in restaurants across the country, being part of the team gaining a Michelin Star at the Chewton Glen in Hampshire. He's also worked on 5* Minerva cruise ships, cooked for Saudi Princes and in prestigious settings such as Mosimann's.
Simon is also the Culinary Ambassador for Unilever and recently received a People's Choice Award from the Craft Guild of Chefs.
This is a one-off event and tickets are limited.
A welcome drink is included in the ticket price. Additional drinks will then be available to purchase.
Please let us know dietary requirements in advance.
Includes the four course menu and a complimentary welcome drink.
|19:00 - 22:30||£65.00|
139 Tooley Street SE1 2HZ
London Bridge (Tube)
139 Tooley Street SE1 2HZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.