Scala is a beautiful multi-purpose venue in the regenerated Kings Cross area on the north side of central London. The building contains four main floors and hosts events for as many as 1,145 people. There are three bars; two dance floors and a stage for live performances. The Scala hosts regular weekend…
The Reggae Brunch - Sat 30th July
- No reviews.
UK's craziest brunch experience is Back in 2022;
Rum punch, Riddims & 3 Course meal in a secret location!
Its been EPIC few years. We've had drama, laughter, memories and we're buzzin to do it all over again. This time, we aim to level up as the Reggae Brunch" experience take you on a new journey.
Our unique "Show" have attracted over 80,000 guests in London, Birmingham & Manchester.
Coming into our 6th year , 2022 will be a game changer. We thank all our loyal fans over the years and welcome any new faces every week. Reggae brunch has always been a slice of carnival. Faces of all colours & walks of life attend week in week out and is truly a unique celebration of food, music & people like no other.
Time: 12 pm - 5 pm
Music: reggae, soca, calypso, reggaeton, bashment, afro, soul, ska & commercial hits
Location: announced to ticket holders the Tuesday afternoon via email before the event date
Bottomless rum punch hour (12- 1 pm*) & 3-course meal to follow..
Party only entry from 2PM
MENU *subject to change*
Starters: Vegetable fritters, chilli jam, spiced mango and salad garnish
*Meat option: Jerk chicken, served with rice n peas and jerk gravy, coleslaw and salad
*Veg/Vegan option: Jamaican vegetable curry, served with steamed rice, roti and salad
*Meat option: Carrot cake, served with salted caramel, Berry compote and vanilla cream
*Veg/Vegan option: Chocolate brownie, served with berry compote and choc sauce (Gluten free friendly)
Please let us know of any dietary requirements at checkout.
Mon, Tues - Thu, Fri from 10am to 6pm
Whatsapp only: 07376047592
Due to uncertainty, government rules and regulations may change at any time which enforcement may reflect on the operations of the events. Please note that should the event be cancelled due to Covid-19 all ticket holders will be refunded. Otherwise, all tickets are FINAL. Tickets may only be transferred.
All guests attending the venue must have a form of photo ID (Driving Licence, Passport ) if they do not have ID they will be refused entry.
Location is revealed the Tuesday afternoon via email before the event date. please check your junk box before emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you have purchased a birthday or hen/stag package please email:
1. your name
2. ticket type
4. and date you booked for
to [email@example.com] for your promotional code
*T&C’s on website
Secret Location, Revealed the Tuesday before, London, London
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
Location is revealed the Tuesday afternoon via email before the event date. Please check your junk box before emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A BIRTHDAY OR HEN/STAG PACKAGE PLEASE EMAIL:
*birthday/hen/stag refundable tickets are refundable on the basis that you have 10 or more guests under your lead name
1. YOUR NAME
2. TICKET TYPE
4. AND DATE YOU BOOKED FOR
TO [CELEBRATIONS@REGGAEBRUNCH.UK] FOR YOUR PROMOTIONAL CODE *T&C’s on website
1. Bottomless cocktails from 12PM–1PM and 3-course meal starting at 1PM-3PM, included in the meal ticket price. Party-only tickets are valid from 2PM. This offer is valid between these times only.
2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers.
3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 4PM.
4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
5. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
6. General sale, Second room (stables), Semi-Private room or Balcony is on sharing bases - depending on group size. Tickets purchased under the same lead name but with a different seating area are not guaranteed to sit on the same table due to seating allocations.
7. Dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed.
8. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
9. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, must have I.D., dress code and common respect). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
10. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled.
11. Date transfers are acceptable with 2 weeks notice and subject to availability. Less than two weeks notice will have a surcharge of £10 per head. For date transfers, please email [email@example.com]
12. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
13. All food provided is owned and prepared by external caterers. We have no responsibility for the making of the food.
14. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.