Christabel’s stage creative and vibrant experiences from a stunning secret space overlooking Regent’s Canal. Born out of owner Christabel Beeson’s passion for unique concepts, this team have carved out a reputation for their immersive eating and drinking experiences. Far from putting all their…
Pimp your Pineapple
- No reviews.
- Christabel's Cocktail Bar
Fancy creating a dazzling PINEAPPLE centrepiece, dead set to send anyone into a frenzy of pineapple green eyed envy - and whats more, it is the symbol for hospitality so you will feel right at home from the word go with a very special pineapple spiked tequila cocktail....
You will then be introduced to the pineapples themselves and the 'pimp' - an array of feathers, jewels, pompoms and glitter and more fun surprises - creating a stunning piece of eye candy for your home which will last for up to three weeks.
Tequila Smash Cocktail
2 glasses Prosecco
Pineapple and 'Pimp'
3 - 4:30pm
Secret Location, N1
* This event can be tailored for private parties *
Pimp my Pineapple
Prosecco and Pimping
|16:00 - 18:00||£45.00|
Secret Location, Regent's Canal
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Pimp your Pineapple, You should also check out...