The Fitzrovia Collective
- Salt Yard Restaurant
Five head chefs | five courses | £50
At Salt Yard, we've joined forces with friendly neighbours The Ninth, Picture, Lima and Noizé for the 2018 Fitzrovia Collective.
Kicking off in May, each restaurant has taken turns to host a monthly supper club, whereby a different head chef cooks each course. The next event in the series takes place on Thursday 27 September from 6pm at Salt Yard Restaurant.
Jersey oysters, shallot & ginger vinaigrette | Barbajuans | Oxtail croquetas
(The Ninth, Jun Tanaka)
Andean quinoa, fresh burrata, avocado, seaweed, rocoto pepper & tiger’s milk
(Lima, Robert Ortiz)
Charred smoked eel, eel veloute with celery, walnut, green grapes & dill
(Noizé, Ed Dutton)
Paprika glazed Iberico Secreto, butternut squash, chili & crispy morcilla
(Salt Yard, Joe Howley)
Dark chocolate mousse, salt caramel & banana
(Picture, Colin Kelly/Alan Christie)
This really is a unique experience to enjoy five restaurants in one sitting. Tickets are just £50; we recommend snapping yours up now! For more information, just drop us an email or call us on +44 (0) 207 637 0657.
|6pm||18:00 - 20:00||£50.00|
|8.45pm||20:45 - 22:45||£50.00|
|9pm||21:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
|6.15pm||18:15 - 20:15||£50.00|
|6.30pm||18:30 - 20:30||£50.00|
Salt Yard Restaurant, 54 Goodge St, W1T 4NA
Goodge Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.