The Baptist Grill Wine Dinner
- No reviews.
- L'oscar London
L'oscar London is delighted to announce the start of their Sip and Savour Society!
L'oscar London is an exclusive luxury hotel and a previously-abandoned architectural gem. The former headquarters of the Baptist Church has now been fantastically restored and re-imagined in all its Baroque glory. One left derelict, this 110-year-old treasure has been subject to a no-expense-spared refurbishment by highly-esteemed French architect and designer, Jacques Garcia.
Join our first event which will be hosted in the beautiful Baptist Grill restaurant which is were opulence and temptation combine. It is a unique dining experience set beneath an octagonal dome. Through out the evening you will enjoy a delicious 5 course menu which have all be paired with wines from iconic terroirs of the South of France.
|Ticket||19:00 - 22:00||£95.00|
L'oscar London, 2-6, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.