Jimmy Garcia "Londons Pop Up King" has been popping up all over London for the last 5 years. As they wave goodbye to the Lodge, they are putting the final touches to their new home and top secret summer project, where they will be making a return to their beloved Dvine Cellars, where it all began for…
Tapas and Tempranillo @Dvine
- No reviews.
- Jimmy's Pop-Up
London's pop-up king Jimmy Garcia is at it again this March, hosting a special event that combines the world of wine with the traditional Spanish tapas dishes. Inspired by his father's cooking and applying a modern twist to these traditional recipes, Garcia will be taking over Dvine Cellars in Clapham and promises to blow away his guests with a number of daring flavour combinations.
On the night, guests will be able to sample an imaginative tasting menu - featuring dishes such as Huevos Con Morcilla, Jamon con Melon and Pan Con Tomate - alongside trying a handful of Spanish tempranillo wines. Those willing to pay an additional fee of £15 will be treated to full wine flight.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.