Talya's Middle Eastern on line cooking workshop
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Learn how to create delicious Middle Eastern masterpieces with Talya's Online Middle Eastern Cooking Workshop, full of hints, tips and expert knowledge, you can proudly create a dish to wow your family and friends, while experiencing the delicious flavours, heady aromas and unique textures of this special cuisine. We will be making Pomegranate molasses and dried apricot stuffed courgettes, and a mouthwatering Cauliflower Tabbouleh salad made with fresh herbs and authentic spices.
About Talya: Born in Jerusalem to a Syrian mother who passed on all her timeless techniques, the result is a cooking style that respects the traditional food of the region. Talya holds a cooking certificate from the worlds famous Le Cordon Bleu cooking School, and has 20 years experience of delighting people with her food.
Once you purchase your ticket, we will send you the list of ingredients and the zoom link ! Looking forward to Seeing you then!
Talya's Middle Eastern Cookalong
Tickets to our on line masterclass
|16:30 - 18:30||£20.00|
Online Event, Talya Coen, 77a St Johns wood high street, London, NW87NL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.