Sustainable Supper Club & Workshop
- No reviews.
- Elysia catering HQ
Elysia's Sustainable Supper Club - From Farm to Our Communal Table
London’s sustainable event caterer Elysia presents their first zero-waste dinner with the Sustainable Supper Club - From Farm to Our Communal Table.
At Elysia, we use surplus ingredients from local artisan producers to make delicious food completely zero waste, and we want to invite you to our HQ to offer you a unique dining experience.
Around a talk with Cindy Zurias, head baker at Little Bread Pedlar, an artisanal Olive tasting and Food waste discussion, everyone will sit back around our communal table and delve into a sequence of carefully curated courses, based on locally-sourced surplus produce.
Join us at our kitchen for a 4 course feast and learn how we turn food surplus into a banquet. Between each delicious course we will teach you how to keep your food fresher for longer, share recipes to reduce food waste at home, the importance of using artisanal produce and how to choose your ingredients so that you get the best possible quality for your money.
A selection of our house canapes and a welcome drink
A 4 course zero waste feast
A talk from one of our artisan food producers
Tips from our team about reducing food waste at home
A food waste recipe book to take home
Wine pairing from fine wine merchants (available at additional cost)
A celebration of the unsung heroes of the food world from wonky vegetables and overripe fruits to butchers offcuts, fish skin and granola dust. As an authentic zero waste operature, our menus are ever changing as we’re working with what’s surplus and in season at the time of event. Although most of our menu will be vegetarian, we love to champion nose to tail cooking and work with sustainable, free range butchers for our meat. Therefore we will be unable to cater for vegans. If you have any specific dietary requirements please get in touch before booking and we’ll let you know if we’re able to cater for you.
We look forward to inviting you to our HQ,
Beth, Rose and Sophie - Team Elysia
Condition for the event to go ahead
A minimum of 12 participants is necessary for the event to take place. A refund will be generated if we can't run it.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The closest station is Bermondsey (4-mins walk). There is also a parking in front of our space - please let us know if you would like to use it by contacting Sophie: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Any question, please get in touch with Sophie at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund for this event but the tickets are transferable. Do not hesitate to get in touch if the registration does not match the person who attends at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elysia catering HQ, Arch 4 Voyager Business Park, 25 Ness street, London, SE16 4RP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.