- The Workshop Coffee Co. Clerkenwell
The acclaimed Wild Game Co. in collaboration with Workshop Coffee Co. are holding a monthly pop-up dining event; Struie Road.
Started by Andy Waugh in 2010, The Wild Game Co. is a street food concept that uses only the highest quality meat from Andy's family butchering business just North of Inverness, it is now one of the Evening Standard’s Top 5 Places to Eat Game in London, the winner of the Young British Foodies Street Food Award 2012-2013, and was a shortlisted finalist for the BBC’s Food and Farming Awards 2012.
Workshop Coffee Co. is equally committed to serving the best quality produce, personally sourcing and roasting their own coffee in the Clerkenwell store, recently winning the Best Independent Cafe in Europe 2014. Workshop Clerkenwell also boasts a great Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu running 7 days a week.
Struie Road is the combination of these two successful and growing companies, based in the Clerkenwell store, Struie Road showcases some of the best produce available when it comes to game, in a relaxed and friendly environment. Struie Road is appropriately named after one of the most remote places in Britain and Andy's childhood home. The Struie is the road that runs south from Andy’s own small village in Scotland, Ardgay. All of the meat, fish, cheese and whisky featured in the Struie Road menu will be sourced from the producers in this area.
Struie Road will offer a unique, changeable 8 course menu, with seasonality playing a vital role in the ingredients used. Starting with a complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival, guests will then be lead through an evening of interesting, innovative and Scottish delights, including Cold Smoked Scottish Salmon, Slow Braised Ribs and Red Deer Chateuxbriand. Ending the evening with a sweet treat and a cup of Workshop coffee.
Andy says of the project:
'Struie Road gives me the opportunity to rave about the food I've grown up eating and showcase some of the skills and ideas I've gained over the past few years'.
£49 per person including complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival, from 7.00pm
Entry to event
|19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
27 Clerkenwell Road EC1M 5RN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Any cancellations made 48 hours prior to the date booked will recieve a full refund.
If you like Struie Road, You should also check out...