St Valentine's at Sunborn London Yacht
- No reviews.
- Sunborn London Yacht Hotel
Take the most romantic day of the year to new heights of sophistication, elegance, and splendour with the Sunborn London's Valentine’s Day meal options or overnight stay package. Combining mouth-watering food, exceptional drinks, and a setting which is unlike any other in the capital, Valentine’s Day on a luxury yacht is a truly unique setting which simply cannot be missed.
We believe in always going the extra mile when it comes to your comfort and enjoyment, and our Valentine’s Day package is no exception. We are considered amongst the most romantic places in London to spend your time, and starting from just £110 pp for a Valentine's Day experience dinner, our Valentine’s Day dining options or overnight stay packages never fail to make hearts beat faster!
Our Valentine’s Day dining packages starts with elegant cocktail followed by a sumptuous five course tasting dinner in our stunning Land’s End restaurant, where your taste buds will be tantalised and taken on a sensory journey by our superb chefs. Using seasonal ingredients and a masterful approach to flavour, every course has been carefully designed to take you to a world of gastronomic pleasure and delectation.
From the deck of our yacht, you’ll be able to take in the beauty of our unique and historic setting, and revel in the vintage glamour of our spectacular vessel in our bar. It’s hard to imagine a more unique and romantic way to spend your time together, and we have no doubt you and your date will agree.
- For only £110pp including a 5 course tasting dinner and champagne cocktail on arrival
- Limited availability, so it is strongly advisable to book well in advance.
Sunborn London Yacht Hotel, Western Gateway, London, E16 1AA
Custom House (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.