Southwark Brewery Tours
- Southwark Brewery
A behind the scenes look at the brewing business.
With Ale having a bit of a "cultural moment", Southwark Brewery are opening their doors to give the public a behind-the-scenes look at the business of beer.
With a range of delicious real ales to taste, a guided tour of the brewing facilities and a Q&A session with staff, it's a great opportunity to get behind the scenes of one of London's new-breed breweries.
- A tour of the brewing equipment along with a talk about the brewing process
- Q&A session with brewery staff
- Tastings of three 1/3rd pints
- An opportunity to stay for the rest of the evening and enjoy the other beers on offer at the bar
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Tour and tastings last approximately one hour.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
Southwark Brewery, 46, Druid Street, London, SE1 2EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.