SneakySupperClub Battersea - Jan 19
- London Cooking Project
As the sparkly haze of Christmas becomes a more distant memory and you've had quite enough of self restraint and quiet nights in....we are back. On Friday 25 January we are back in Battersea doing another indulgent 5 course supper for you to let your hair down, eat, drink, and be happy! And its BYO BOOZE WITH NO CORKAGE!!
If you dont already know us, we do tasty five course seasonal menus of food we love, and think you will too. If you enjoy eating out and fancy something a little different, come and join us for a sneaky supper. Come with friends, come to make friends, come to eat, drink, laugh and enjoy yourself. Our supper guests dine on long banquet style tables so our events are very sociable. We do also always do a table plan so that you sit with your friends, just let us know your group when booking. And again...this supper is a BYO booze event.....with no corkage fees!!
For £40 per person, our Friday 25 menu is: sneaky neeps and tatties soup with haggis crumb; pork neck, ricotta and herb raviolo, leek and white wine sauce; seared mackerel with pickled & roast beets, date & horseradish slaw; duck breast & leg, kale champ, celeriac puree, roast carrots, duck crackling and port sauce; pear meringue tart with clementine & scotch whiskey custard. And as it will be Burns Night, although were not going full Scottish, we will be doing a nod to good old Rob.
In the meantime check out what we do at www.sneakysupperclub.com and come and eat with us!
We always do vegetarian alternatives for any meat course, and we can accommodate most dietary requirements, with advanced notice, just please tell us when booking.
We look forward to seeing you for supper!
Friday 25 January 2019
|19:45 - 22:45||£40.00|
London Cooking Project, 1, Ethelburga Street, Battersea, SW11 4AG
Battersea Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.