Smashing Plates Supper Club
- N5 Studios
Unique SUPPER CLUB collaboration
For the first time ever N5 Studios will be converted from a TV & photographic studio into a collaborative supper club. Maria Elia, one of London's most innovative and renowned chefs (as well as award wining cookbook author and TV chef), is joining forces with Georgia Glynn Smith, one of the world's leading food and lifestyle photographers (as well as TV commercials director and founder of N5 Studios).Maria and Georgia will welcome you into the unique creative hub that is N5 studios, a space full of beautiful quirky artefacts, where you’ll be invited to relax, enjoy delicious food and meet new people from our great foodie community in an informal and friendly environment. Maria and Georgia will be serving a creative and elegant vegetarian feasting menu, combining influences from Maria’s Greek heritage with the best of British produce, celebrating vegetables in a way you’ve never experienced before!
Whatever January or January 31st [Brexit Day] means to you, we would like it to end on a positive note, and share that positivity. We’re serving a free cocktail but If you’re still on a dry January, we’re also offering mocktails. If you’re ending a vegetarian month, go out on a high! If you’re doing neither, that’s fine too. Bring some (alcoholic) drink, be merry and be surprised how quite utterly amazing eating vegetarian food can be. Let us inspire you.
On arrival guests will be served a welcome cocktail/mocktail with snacks, followed by a multi-course, multi-dish feast including wonderful cauliflower keftedes, almond skordalia, wild mushroom stifado, fennel and feta baklava and many many more. The evening is a BYO (bring-your-own wine/drink) we have fridge space but we’d recommend bringing your wine chilled if white, along with any other drinks you’d like to enjoy on the night.
Bring some cash with you as there will be a tombola…. Oh yeah
Smashing Plates Supper Club
Unique Supper Club Collaboration
|19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
N5 Studios, 43, Petherton Road, Islington, London, N5 2QX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.