Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Domaine Chanson Burgundy Wine Dinner
- No reviews.
- Sky Garden Bars
For one exclusive night, Fenchurch will be taking guests on a journey of Domaine Chanson wine, all perfectly paired with canapés and dishes by our Head Chef, Kerth Gumbs and hosted by our Head Sommelier, Alexandru.
“This is the ultimate experience or gift for true wine and food lovers!”
Wednesday 22nd November
6:30pm - 10:30pm
Indulge in an extraordinary culinary journey, proudly presented in partnership with Domaine Chanson – a name steeped in history, with roots tracing back to 1750 in the heart of the Burgundy region.
On arrival, enjoy a welcome drink with a selection of canapés, followed by an exclusive four-course tasting menu in our private dining room including seared scallops, wild mushroom linguine, BBQ venison and more.
Step into the medieval Bastion de l’Oratoire, where centuries of winemaking tradition have been meticulously preserved, and savour the exceptional flavours of Chanson's Premier and Grand Cru vineyards. With the Bollinger family's commitment to quality and innovation, this evening promises an unforgettable experience that celebrates the true essence of Burgundy's terroir and the precision of Domaine Chanson's 'personality'.
Domaine Chanson Wine Dinner at Fenchurch Restaurant
This ticket allows you access to Sky Garden's exclusive Domaine Chanson Wine Dinner which includes a five-course tasting menu in Fenchurch's private dining room, with paired wines for every course.
Arrival time between 6.30 pm to 7:00 pm followed by 7.15 pm sitting down for Tasting Menu and Wine Pairing.
|18:30 - 22:30||£195.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.