Bermondsey Cheese Meat and Beer Tour
- Meet inside Southwark Brewery, 46 Druid St, London SE1 2EZ
Our Cheese, Meat and Beer Tour takes place every Saturday and guests get to sample quality British cheese and charcuterie products alongside different beers in a number of local breweries. We taste soft and hard cheeses, salami, chorizo and match them to different styles such as pale ales, IPAs or stouts. It’s about quality British produce on this tour.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“The whole day was great fun, learnt a lot about beer and the brewery scene of Bermondsey.”
“Great day. Our tour guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable. would highly recommend.”
“Very enjoyable experience enhanced by the knowledge and relaxed, informative delivery of the tour guides.”
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016, 2017 and 2018
Tastings of beer included along with quality British cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, fig relish and your knowledgeable guide who will take you through the tasting.
What we’ll do:
Meet inside Southwark Brewery and your guide will welcome you with a drink to start the day.
Head onto Anspach and Hobday to try the cheeses with tasting paddles.
Then sample British charcuterie with tastings at the Bottle Shop.
Finish up inside Brew by Numbers with a beer to end the day.
Start and Finish: Every Saturday 11.30am - 2pm
Meeting point: Southwark Brewery
Finish point: Brew by Numbers,
Time in total: Approx. 2.5 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 0.5 miles
Group size: Approx 14 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
Cheese and meats should not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Raw milk is used in some products. Cheese and meats will be served on the tour. Please alert the guide if you have any allergies.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: email@example.com
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
|Saturday 19th September 2020|
|Saturday 26th September 2020|
|Saturday 03rd October 2020|
|Saturday 10th October 2020|
|Saturday 17th October 2020|
|Saturday 24th October 2020|
|Saturday 31st October 2020|
|Saturday 07th November 2020|
|Saturday 14th November 2020|
|Saturday 21st November 2020|
|Saturday 28th November 2020|
|Saturday 05th December 2020|
Meet inside Southwark Brewery, 46 Druid St, London SE1 2EZ, Southwark Brewery, 46 Druid Street, London, SE1 2EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.