The Rubens at the Palace is pleased to announce that Afternoon Tea in the Palace Lounge has re-opened and guests are welcome daily. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Afternoon Tea at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel offers a quintessentially…
Royal Winter Wonderful Afternoon Tea
Celebrate the festive season with a Royal Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea
Situated in the heart of Victoria, opposite the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, join the team at The Rubens at the Palace hotel for a festive-twist of the delicious Afternoon Tea. Guest can saviour seasonal finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and exquisite cakes and pastries to reflect the festive theme. The tea will be served with unlimited mulled wine.
To avoid disappointment, it is advisable to reserve a table.
Available from 23rd November through to the 3rd January 2020 - excluding Christmas Day – see below.
£59.95 per person | £19 for children under 12 years old
12 noon - 5pm (Monday - Friday, Sunday) | 12 noon - 6pm (Saturday)
Christmas Day Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea is available on Christmas Day for £79.95 per adult, £19 per child and will be served with two drinks included (One glass of champagne and a mulled wine or two mocktails).
Festive Afternoon Tea parties
Interested in a private celebration for Christmas? Indulge in a Royal Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea hosted in one of the many private rooms at The Rubens at the Palace. The events team would be happy to discuss your requirements. Make an enquiry online for one of the team to get in touch.
Golden Tips Tea Experience for Two
On sale until 31st Dec 2020
39 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0PS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.