- The Clapham Grand
PIZZUP is BACK!
Indulge yourself with a well-deserved night off, and a rather epic night out.
PIZZUP is the ultimate night out for women. An inclusive, welcoming and safe place to enjoy food, drink and seriously good music.
There will be prosecco, pizza, glitter and of course our resident PIZZUP DJ Mr Hayward.
Plus, you know I always like to give you a little something extra, so there will be guest DJ appearances from...
SWEET FEMALE ATTITUDE
UK GARAGE LEGENDS...
& DJ DAN THE MAN
THIS IS PIZZUP, AND YOU ARE WELCOME!
Full details of what is included in the cost of your ticket are below.
WHEN? Thursday 2nd April, 7pm til late.
WHERE? The Clapham Grand, St John's Hill, London SW11 1TT. Nearest station, Clapham Junction (overground)
HOW MUCH? £40 Per Person, per ticket (ticket fee as charged by Design My Night)
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY MOOLA?
Two glasses of prosecco (one on arrival, one to redeem at the bar)
Snacks, Dessert, Glitter, Pizza (Freshly made pizzas will be made off site, and delivered in takeaway boxes to share throughout the venue)
Live DJ (Jamie Hayward) and a couple of extra treats...
*Special guest DJ appearance from SWEET FEMALE ATTITUDE, LISA MAFFIA, ROMEO LONDON & DJ DAN THE MAN*
PLEASE NOTE - tickets are non-refundable. You can sell on /give your ticket to another person but all name changes will need to be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event, for entry.
There will be no waiting list for this event.
Dietary requirements can be made for those who require either a vegetarian, Gluten free or Vegan option. Please specify details before the night, via email to email@example.com so an alternative Pizza option can be provided.
Entry ticket to FIZZUP
|19:00 - 23:55||£40.00|
The Clapham Grand, St John's Hill, London, London, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.