Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Supper Clubs, Something A Little Different
Take an iconic London building (in this case the Serpentine Sackler gallery), set up a huge outside table and invite some of London's best chefs to turn up and cook an amazing feast. The Park Table will be one long curving table seating 75 diners.
This time we are excited to be welcoming Madeleine Shaw as our guest chef for the evening.
Madeleine is a nutritional health coach, qualified yoga instructor, bestselling cookery writer & Creator of the Glow Guides App. Her philosophy is simple: ditch the junk and eat your way to a healthy lifestyle that is both sustainable and delicious. She cooks with wholefoods, meat, fish and plenty of flavour – and is a strong advocate for focusing on the good stuff, rather than beating yourself up about the bad.
The evening will commence with a reception followed by a three-course menu created by Madeleine with the help of trainee chefs from the Café from Crisis, a social enterprise training space. The dinners will cost £55 per person including cocktail and canapé reception. In addition there'll be Chase cocktails inspired by the different cuisines and chefs available alongside classic cocktails.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are 100% refundable 72 hours’ prior the event
14. Tickets are non-refundable if cancellation is after 72 hours’ prior the event or in case of no show
K&K London Ltd.
As the London division of the international premium caterer Kofler & Kompanie with culinary roots dating back to 1823, K&K London Ltd. brings innovative, high quality international cuisine to London and the UK.
The Magazine dining room features a flowing membrane roof, and columns that flood natural light into the room. Stunning glass walls also give the impression of dining in the surrounding garden, providing the perfect surroundings for Emmanuel’s cooking. Open from breakfast through to lunch and afternoon tea, The Magazine also serves weekend brunch.