New Years Eve at Pivot Bar & Bistro
- No reviews.
- Pivot Bar & Bistro at 3 Henrietta Street
Join us at Pivot Bar & Bistro, located in the five storey townhouse, in the heart of Covent Garden overlooking the famous piazza.
Indulge in a lavish New Year's Eve celebration, featuring a 7-course tasting menu curated by the award winning chef, Mark Greenaway, voted 160th among the top 300 chefs in the world.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of Prosecco upon arrival, before enjoying the tasting menu, each course champions classic British cuisine, transformed with Mark's modern twist.
We welcome you for a night of gourmet delights, celebration and unforgettable moments as we welcome the New Year in style!
New Years Eve 7 Course Tasting Menu
Enjoy a 7 course tasting menu curated by award-winning chef, Mark Greenaway. Start the evening with a glass of Prosecco, whilst taking in the views of Covent Garden.
|18:00 - 20:00||£80.00|
Premium New Years Eve 7 Course Tasting Menu
Enjoy a 7 course tasting menu curated by award-winning chef, Mark Greenaway. Start the evening with a glass of Prosecco, whilst taking in the views of Covent Garden and welcoming in the New Year in style!
|20:30 - 01:00||£125.00|
Pivot Bar & Bistro at 3 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, 3 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.