Dine Mile High Mozambique
- Secret Location
No rush hour scramble to the airport, no forgetting to print your boarding pass, no shake down at security, no delays and definitely no scratch cards.
Inspired by the golden age of air travel, when leg room meant doing the twist and turbulence was a byproduct of the bar steward's cocktail shaker, Mile High takes the best bits of a weekend away - the food, the drink and the unexpected - and serves them up in style in a pop-up London venue. This time around, the destination is Mozambique, so be prepared to jet off to East Africa for an evening of culinary delights, smart drinking and excellent beats.
A ticket to the Arrivals Lounge costs a mere £5 and allows you to enjoy a refreshing punch cocktail, bar snacks and an evening of music courtesy of Mile High's airborne DJ division. The lounge opens at 6:30pm and closes when the captain says 'doors to manual'.
A dinner ticket costs £65 and includes two delicious cocktails; bar snacks; a four-course meal prepared by ex-Moro chef Ollie Templeton; wine with your supper; original entertainment from the cabin crew; and beats from Mile High's Airborne DJ Division. All-in-all it sounds like an absolute treat!
Hidden away at a top secret location in West London; diners will be given the exact location of Dine Mile High Mozambique closer to take off time...
Destination Mozambique will be running on 18th - 21st & 25th - 28th September & 2nd – 5th October 2013.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - 25th Sept & 2nd Oct Only
Unfortunately, due to license circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to take any cash on the night - drinks therefore need to be purchased in advance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but at least this way you won't have to check your bank balance the next day with quite such trepidation...
Besides delicious bar snacks and a four-course Mozambican feast, your £65 tickets gets you two cocktails on entry at our Mile High departure lounge and half a bottle of wine per person with dinner.
If you think your whistles will need a bit more wetting than that, you can purchase extras drinks up front.
To keep things simple, we've divvied up our drinks menu for you into five neat little offers - feel free to pick as few or as many as you like but please be aware, there won't be an opportunity to purchase any additional refreshments on the night. These options will be emailed to you after purchasing your tickets. Full cash refund will be offered for any unused packages.
Allows you to enjoy a refreshing campari cocktail, bar snacks and an evening of music courtesy of Mile High's airborne DJ division.
Dinner & Bar Experience
Ticket includes two delicious cocktails; bar snacks; a four-course meal prepared by ex-Moro chef Ollie Templeton; wine with your supper; original entertainment from the cabin crew; and beats from Mile High's Airborne DJ Division. (IMPORTANT: If booking onto the 25th September or 2nd October take-offs, please note that due to licensing restrictions you will have to pre-book your drinks packages which will be emailed to you after purchase
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. By purchasing your tickets you accept that you are attending a private party and are responsible for your own safety and allergies at the event.
14. As the ticket buyer you are responsible for letting us know if you or anyone else in your party is a vegetarian or requires a gluten or lactose free menu, at least a week before the event. We cannot cater for any other dietary requirements or allergies.
If you like Dine Mile High Mozambique, You should also check out...