Midnight Apothecary St Patrick Special
- Brunel Museum
Join us once again at the Midnight Apothecary for our ninth celebration of the Emerald Isle!
What better way to get a group of mates together than to imbibe our Deluxe Irish whisky hot toddies sat around our roaring firepits?! Warm your cockles either up in our enchanted candle-lit Roof Garden or down on the Ground Floor Terrace. Our botanical cocktails will be bursting with signs of spring, lovingly grown in the garden or foraged nearby and fashioned into exquisite infusions & garnishes by Midnight Apothecary founder Lottie Muir aka The Cocktail Gardener...and probably a double Jamo or two. . . The firepits will be craickling, the Craic itself will be mighty, and the welcome will, as ever, be warm!
We welcome you to order in food of your choice to be delivered directly to you using Deliveroo/Just Eat or straight from the caterer.
Choose between either the early sitting (5pm-7.15pm) or the late sitting (7.30pm-10pm). Roof Garden tickets are bought individually per guest and include an optional Guided Descent down into the Tunnel Shaft with ticket money going directly to the Museum. Ground Floor Terrace tickets are booked by the table (not per individual guest) and the reservation fee (£10 per table of 2 or 4, £20 per table of 6) is redeemable once all guests have arrived with one free cocktail (tables of 2 or 4) or two cocktails (tables of 6). These can be swapped out for beer or mocktails if preferred. The remaining £1/£2 of the reservation fee will go to the Museum.
|ROOF GARDEN, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM||17:00 - 19:15||£8.00|
|ROOF GARDEN, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM||19:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 6||17:00 - 19:15||£20.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 4||17:00 - 19:15||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, EARLY SITTING: 5PM-7.15PM. TABLE FOR 2||17:00 - 19:15||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 6||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 4||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
|GROUND FLOOR TERRACE, LATE SITTING: 7.30PM-10PM. TABLE FOR 2||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Brunel Museum, Railway Avenue, London, SE16 4LF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. No guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms will attend the event.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as we regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but admission cannot be guaranteed if you arrive more than twenty minutes after the start of your session.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy in certain areas.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.