Boasting some of the most unique and interesting food-led events in the city, My Chocolate are passionate about the art and craft of chocolate making, even playing host to a selection of chocolate walking tours across the city. Taking great pride in combining playful creativity, charm and dedicatedcommitment…
Luxury Chocolate Making
My Chocolate think that this is the crème de le crème of chocolate making workshops – the ultimate chocoholics dream! You will be treated to highly indulgent chocolate martinis, prosecco, exotic flavour tastings and luxurious chocolate decorations as you learn the magical legends of chocolate and get stuck into some exclusive, sophisticated chocolate making of your own, getting creative with exotic flavours. When you leave, with full-to-bursting bags of your very own handmade truffles and flavour infused chocolate, you’re sure leave on a high!
Chocolate Mixology and Bubbles
You’ll learn to blend your own chocolate martinis – so decadent that even the glasses are drizzled in chocolate! On top of the cocktail making, you’ll also enjoy a lovely glass or two of Prosecco.
Chocolate Legends and Chocolate Connoisseurs’ Tasting
Master Chocolatiers will guide you through the fascinating history of chocolate, with plenty of exotic tastings to complement this magical timeline. You’ll discover how chocolate is made and this could be the first time you try 100% pure chocolate. You’ll also sample mouth-watering chocolates, learning insider tips from Master Chocolatier connoisseurs you can show off at dinner parties!
Chocolates Infusions, Gooey Fudge and Fresh Truffle Making
Getting creative, you’ll make your own tasty flavoured chocolate slabs, experimenting with flavours such as, rose, orange, lemongrass and mint to find an enticing taste mix. You’ll then team up in pairs to make fresh cream chocolate truffles and cut, mould and dip gooey milk chocolate fudge. You’ll decorate your truffles and fudge with luxurious toppings such as, cocoa powder, white chocolate flakes, strawberry curls, berry dust and sea salt.
You’ll leave with approximately 25 of your own handmade chocolates in addition to your giant chocolate button, packaged up in gorgeous ribbon tied bags.
|Saturday 19th October 2019|
|Saturday 26th October 2019|
|Saturday 02nd November 2019|
|Saturday 09th November 2019|
|Saturday 16th November 2019|
|Saturday 23rd November 2019|
|Saturday 30th November 2019|
|Saturday 07th December 2019|
|Saturday 14th December 2019|
|Saturday 04th January 2020|
|Saturday 11th January 2020|
|Saturday 18th January 2020|
|Saturday 25th January 2020|
10c, Branch Place, N1 5PH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Luxury Chocolate Making, You should also check out...