London Cocktail Week: Rinomato Masterclass at The Den
- No reviews.
- The Den
This London Cocktail Week, The Den have paired up with Rinomato Aperitivo and Copperhead Gin to offer a menu of five reduced price drinks all week long – and on Thursday 4th, join us for an exclusive Rinomato masterclass and enjoy a sip of Italy right here in Soho from 5.30 – 7.30pm.
Rinomato is a line of aperitivi produced in the heart of Italy’s historic aperitivo region – Asti, Piedmont. This collaboration between legendary barman Giancarlo Mancino and his American partners boasts beautifully balanced and classic products that root themselves in the aperitivi traditions of 19th-century northern Italy.
Please arrive at 6pm for a 6.30pm start.
Includes entry to the masterclass and a welcome drink
|18:00 - 19:30||£5.00|
The Den, 99 Wardour St, 99 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.