London Cocktail Week: Copperhead Gin Masterclass at The Den
- No reviews.
- The Den
This London Cocktail Week, The Den have paired up with Rinomato Aperitivo and Copperhead Gin to offer a menu of five reduced price drinks all week long – and on Wednesday 3rd, get to grips with London’s biggest spirit in our exclusive Copperhead Masterclass.
Enjoy a G&T on arrival, then taste 3 of Copperhead’s gin variants. Finally, enjoy a cocktail mixed by our bar team to show off Copperhead in The Den style.
Mr. Copperhead was a notorious alchemist, in search of the elixir of life. During his pursuit, and much to his own surprise, he conjured up an exquisite composition, using a copper pot still and a recipe based on five essential botanicals: angelica, juniper, cardamon, orange peel and coriander seed.
Please arrive for 6pm for a 6.30pm start.
At 7.30pm, we will introduce DJ Joshua P from A Phat Cat Collective in Singapore to the decks to bring the London Cocktail Week party into the night.
Your ticket includes a welcome G&T, tastings of 3 gins, and a gin cocktail to finish
|18:00 - 19:30||£5.00|
The Den, 99, Wardour St, London, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.