LIBRARY is a quirky, intimate members' club that also houses a variety of spaces available for Private Hire, Dining and Socialising. For private events our spaces offer something a little different - perfect for your product launch, dinner party, fashion show, meeting or special celebration. With an…
LIBRARY Presents Alice's Wonderland, a Culinary Adventure
To celebrate it's first birthday - LIBRARY presents Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, as it celebrates its 150th anniversary.
LIBRARY is a private members club in the heart of theatre land on St Martin’s Lane focused on literature, theatre and design. Alice's Wonderland, a Culinary Adventure celebrates LIBRARY’s first anniversary as it showcases the club’s literary, design and theatre credentials in this immersive dinning experience. The club’s interior design took inspiration from Alice in Wonderland for its Yew tree staircase and the Chef’s Table, also from Yew.
Be whisked into a magical kingdom of mystery, fun and a unique dinning experience. The four week pop up will showcase a journey of surprises with a series of adventures planned throughout.
This sensory dinner will take place at our St Luke restaurant. It will be transformed for the occasion and every dish will correspond to a specific ambiance change. Starting at £65 for a sitting, the four course menu highlights include: Two sides of the mushroom, a white rabbit, and painting the roses red.
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 09 July until Saturday 08 August 2015, Alice's Wonderland also allows the unique chance for non-members to enter through the doors of the exclusive club on St Martin’s Lane and carry on the night in one of the clubs renowned bars.
4 course meal + 1 cocktail
|19:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
Dinner + Wine Pairing
4 course meal + 1 cocktail + Wine Pairing
|19:30 - 22:30||£100.00|
112 St Martins Lane, WC2N 4BD
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.