- Ceru Restaurant
We are delighted to invite you to our LEVANTINE BANQUET
On Tuesday 20th October, we’re hosting a banquet style feast at Ceru Restaurants new Winter pop up in the City of London.
For just £25 per person experience a genuine Levantine food sharing experience accompanied by our favourite Turkish wines from our Wine List. Your menu for the evening will consist of:
THREE IN ONE dips – Pancar, Fadi & Houmous (V) (N) (D) (S)
A spoonful of each of our delicious dips with freshly baked Greek pita bread
CRISP APPLE, POMEGRANATE
& MINT SALAD (V) (N)
With green chilli, lemon & roasted pine nuts
ROASTED BABY AUBERGINES WITH TOMATO AND CHILLI (V) (D)
With herbed yoghurt
SLOW ROASTED LAMB SHOULDER WITH SHAWARMA SPICES (N)
Juicy & succulent slow cooked lamb,
fresh pomegranate and pistachio dressing
SEARED FILLET OF SEA BREAM, OREGANO & CHILLI (F)
With warm lemon dressing and fried garlic
ICE CREAM BAKLAVA (N) (D)
Pistachio nut ice cream, roast nut brittle, & burnt honey caramel
Vegetarian-V, Contains Nuts-N, Dairy-D, Sesame -S, Fish-F
All our meat is certified Halal and sourced only from British farms. All our fish and seafood is wild caught from sustainable sources
We have only 16 seats available for this event, so book early to avoid disappointment!
When: Tuesday at 7pm, 20th October,2015
Where: 135 Cannon Street, City of London, EC4N 5BP
|19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Ceru Restaurant, 135 Cannon St, London, EC4N 5BP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.