Kew Gardens - Celebration of the Kitchen Garden & Douglas McMaster
- No reviews.
- Royal Botanical Garden, Kew
Join us for a series of unforgettable evenings celebrating the finest seasonal produce from the Royal Botanical Garden, Kew, hosted by Company of Cooks Food Director Jeremy Ford and Kew Gardens Executive Chef Garry Morris. Our talented chefs have collaborated with Kew's gardeners to create menus that are exclusively available for each event, ensuring a unique dining experience every time.
But that's not all! As a special treat, we are thrilled to welcome guest chef Douglas McMaster, the visionary behind the acclaimed world's first zero-waste restaurant, Silo. McMaster's restaurant has been shortlisted for the ‘World Restaurant Awards 2019’ for its innovative and ethical practices. Don't miss the opportunity to indulge in a one-of-a-kind dining experience crafted by an award-winning chef.
Join us for a drink and canapé reception before indulging in either a flavourful four-course meal or an eight-course tasting menu, each thoughtfully curated to highlight the exquisite seasonal produce.
The dinners will be hosted at the newly revamped Botanical Brasserie, providing a stunning view of Kew Gardens' iconic Palm House.
Don't miss out on this incredible culinary journey with Company of Cooks.
Choose from three different dates and menu themes.
8 June = Zero waste dinner with Douglas McMaster
23 June = 8-course tasting menu, a taste of Spain
21 July = 4-course menu, a celebration of the summer kitchen garden
Ticket price includes a welcome drink with canapes and a seasonal set tasting menu. For those interested, a selection of wine will be available for purchase on the night.
We are happy to accommodate dietary requests - please let us know when booking if you are vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, or have any other requests. If you are a group purchasing tickets separately, kindly email us in advance to let us know you would like to be seated together.
For any other questions you may have, please email our team at email@example.com.
Please note that a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to all bills in the evening.
Kew Gardens Celebration of the Kitchen Garden
||18:30 - 22:00||£75.00|
|Douglas McMaster Zero Waste Dinner||18:30 - 22:00||£85.00|
Royal Botanical Garden, Kew, The Botanical Brasserie, Kew, Richmond, TW9 3AE
Kew Gardens (Tube)
Company of Cooks
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.