Jimmy Garcia Tapas & Tempranillo - 10th March
- No reviews.
- D Vine Cellars
DesignMyNight Readers Exclusive - We’ve got a series of evenings involving delicious food and wines in the cosy basement of Clapham’s best independent wine shop- Dvine Cellar
'Tapas and Tempranillo’serves-up a delightful twist on authentic tapas dishes, featuring a taster menu including ‘Papa G’s Charcuterie’ from his hometown in Asturias, ‘Huevos Con Morcilla’ – Spanish Black Pudding, topped with soft boiled Duck Egg, Sautéed Mushrooms and Spinach Puree alongside the slightly more carnivorous 'Chuletas De Cordero con Patatas Bravas’ – a Lamb Cutlet, Slow Braised Lamb Shoulder Salsa Verde, Peashoot, Parmentiere Potatoes with a Red Pepper and Honey Emulsion.
x1 Ticket includes a 7 course tapas tasting menu and the chance to buy your wine from the upstairs wine shop at off-licence prices.
Jimmy Garcia Tapas & Tempranillo 10th March
x1 Ticket includes 7 course tapas tasting menu and the chance to buy your wine from the upstairs wine shop at off-licence prices
|19:30 - 22:30||£40.00|
D Vine Cellars, 74, Landor Rd, London, SW9 9PH
Clapham North (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.