Jarr Kombucha Workshop
- Sourced Market
A Sourced Market workshop presented by Jarr Kombucha!
We’ve teamed together with the London Kombucha company, Jarr, for an evening of all things Kombucha.
Be prepared to be taken on a Kombucha tour, get science-y and learn how to brew your very own kombucha. Delve into Kombucha’s roots and how Jarr came to create three of their own. Sip your way to heaven while slipping on Jarr kombucha. And after all that, we’ll send you on your way with a starter pack so you can start brewing up your own Kombucha storm at home!
Not only does Kombucha taste incredible but it is an all-natural, raw fermented tea. It’s a delicious dose of goodness for your gut, low in sugar and rich in beneficial acids, antioxidants and enzymes.
The evening will be held in our industrial-chic basement.
Let’s get boochy!
What you’ll be taking home:
• A 1-litre glass brewing jar
• Organic tea + organic sugar for a 1-litre batch
• JARR’s very own “SCOBY” (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) to kick start your own brew
• A JARR homebrew recipe + cocktail recipes
• A 240 ml bottle of either Passion Fruit or Ginger JARR Kombucha
• And all the booch knowledge!
Jarr Kombucha Workshop
An evening of Kombucha making, tasting & learning.
|19:00 - 20:15||£25.00|
Sourced Market, 68 Wigmore St, Marylebone, London, W1U 2SD
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.