Into The Wild Dinners with The Botanist and Sager + Wilde
- No reviews.
- Sager + Wilde
Experience a taste of Islay throughout London Cocktail Week with The Botanist and Sager + Wilde.
Working in collaboration with Sager + Wilde restaurant in Paradise Row, The Botanist Gin, the first and only Islay gin, is bringing the Hebridean island to London for one week only.
In August, the team from Sager + Wilde visited the remote Isle of Islay, home of The Botanist Gin. Head Chef Chris Leach and Mixologist, Marcis Dzelzainis have created a three course menu inspired by foraging and exploration with wild, seasonal ingredients. Each course will be paired with six specially designed, foraged The Botanist cocktails, available over four evenings in the private upstairs area at Sager + Wilde. These dinners will be combined with talks from Chris, Marcis and The Botanist Brand Ambassador Abi Clephane, to create an immersive experience - bringing the spirit of Islay to Bethnal Green. With limited spaces for dinners available, tickets must be booked in advance.
Throughout London Cocktail Week, wristband holders will also be able to purchase a The Botanist cocktail for £6. Sager + Wilde will also be hosting a pop-up bar in partnership with The Botanist in the outdoor courtyard, where you will find Brand Ambassador Abi Clephane hosting informal masterclasses throughout the week, chatting all things gin.
|The Botanist Into The Wild Dinner||19:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
Sager + Wilde, Arch 250, Paradise Row, London, E2 9LE
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.