Hungry Vegan In London - NO MORE!
- Right outside AllSaints
Whether you’re an experienced eater or just a keen-to-know guy or a gal - we have your taste buds covered. We won’t school you on your lifestyle choices - this is NOT about not eating meat! We invite you for a dinner with the most amazing strangers you’ll ever meet eating the most can’t-speak-it’s-so-good food you’ll ever eat. Hands down.
We’re not sure if it’s hipsters, fancy city workers or the mix of cultures in Shoreditch that have made it into a vegan haven (by most part (some try too hard) it is). In the name of the holy Chickpea and Lentil, the fathers of all, we promise to show you the best bits - ain’t no time to waste! Bring an empty belly or regret forever.
- Visit three of East London’s most iconic vegan spots
- Meet like-minded people
- Tuck into plant-based juicy burgers, tapas, milkshakes and more
- Soak up the sights and sounds of Shoreditch
|General Admission||16:00 - 18:30||£40.00|
Right outside AllSaints, 6, Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.